Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ethan's special day

I have been wanting to spend some quality time with just Ethan since I find that I spend most of my time is with Zoe. John and Ethan a lot of time together and they do 'their' special things like go to the comic book store and cd store. So, I took a day off from work and pulled Ethan out of school. We decided to go to the Children's Discovery Museum and then to lunch. But any good day begins at Starbucks!

At the museum, we did so many things including played in the sand, in the water, painted with our hands and went to the story time, played with clay, etc. We spent three hours there but could have easily spent much more time there. Next time we will definitely spend more time there.

Ethan and I made a bridge which he is walking across here:

We're posing for the camera after making clay structures. We made an 'E' for Ethan but it got too dry and broke :(




Then we went to lunch at Red Robin. We got shakes to celebrate our special day! Ethan saw an episode of Jon and Kate plus 8 where Mady went to Red Robin with her parents on her special day. She got a milk shake so Ethan decided he wanted to do that too.


1 comment:

Bernice said...

what a fun day! and what better way to end it than with grilled cheese and shakes! yummy!