We had a great summer! I was pretty much working from home for half of the summer which allowed us to swim almost daily at the cabana club down the street from our house. We had such a great time and we all got so dark. Then I took a new job and the last half of the summer, the kids spent with their Tito Joseph who continued to take them swimming and to local amusement parks. The summer was great and I will never forget the quality time I had with the kids. Hoping that next summer I can spend some QT with the kids too.
Zoe started kindergarten and Ethan started 2nd grade at the same school (goodbye 2 pickups and 2 drop offs!). So far they are loving it, especially Zoe who was lucky enough to get the same kindergarten teacher as Ethan.
John started a new job as well which sent him to Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana on a one week business trip. Luckily though, he is home more often because he doesn't work in the city anymore.
We spent Halloween at Disneyland which was fun since we haven't been there in a while. Here are some pictures from there:

No comments:
Post a Comment