Daddy and Ethan reading a spider-man book last night before bed.
Ethan is not the only one 'into' spider-man! Even Zoe likes to nibble on Ethan's spider-man toys when her Kuya lets her.
Zoe is standing showing off her new skirt and t-shirt.
Kuya Ethan is always trying to teach Zoe new things. Here, they were about to start practicing crawling but got distracted by the Warrior game that Daddy and Mommy were watching.
Last weekend Ethan and I played hide and go seek. We started out with me counting and Ethan hiding but he kept hiding in the same place. So I decided to let him count and I'd go hide and then Ethan could come find me. Ethan really seemed to enjoy that. We have a little video of us playing hide and go seek. Check out how Ethan closes his eyes and counts to ten.
No comments:
Post a Comment