Ethan Cole Castillo (born on 8/11/04 at 5 lbs 14 oz, 19 inches) and
Zoe Skye Castillo (born on 9/24/06 at 7 lbs 5 oz, 19.5 inches)
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Zoe just turned 7 months old
Here are some pictures of 7 month old Zoe taken last weekend.
She is not yet crawling but is really trying. She can push up high on her arms and even get onto her knees sometimes. She pivots very well but isn't quite moving forward too much yet.
Zoe is now 7 months old. I can't believe how quickly she has grown. She is eating baby food regularly now and sleeping well through the night. She usually only wakes up once to eat, which isn't too bad on mommy! Look how she sleeps - with her butt in the air.
I've also included a video of her 'trying' to eat cheerios. TRYING...but not yet succeeding. But I'm sure she will get a hang of it soon. After all, it was the very first time she tried and we all know that - practice makes perfect!!
No comments:
Post a Comment